last updated 2019-08-05
- Information We Collect
- Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
Screenwave does not knowingly collect or retain Personal Information about persons under 13 years of age. Any person who provides their Personal Information to us through the Screenwave Services or Site represents that they are at least 13 years of age or older. If Screenwave learns that Personal Information of persons under the age of 13 years has been collected on the Screenwave Services or Site without verifiable parental consent, then Screenwave will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s Personal Information from our systems.
- Usage Information
Like many websites, we use automatic data collection technology when you visit the Site to record information that identifies your computer to track your use of our Site. This information may include information about your operating system, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of a website you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Site and the Services (the “Usage Information”).
We collect this Usage Information using cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users.
We do not collect Personal Information in this way, but if you’ve provided us with Personal Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically. Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
- Personal Information
- How We Use Your Information
- To respond to your requests and to provide you with the Services;
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes to the Site and/or the Services;
- To send you notices (for example, in the form of emails, mailings, and the like) regarding products or services you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes;
- To enhance and improve the Site or the Service, such as through personalized features and content;
- To analyze the use of the Site and the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Site and the Service;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting services, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, which may include Personal Information.
If we or all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, we expect that the information that we have collected, including Personal Information, would be transferred along with our other business assets.
We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information to government authorities and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We may also disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of this Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
- Accessing and Modifying Account Information
You may update the information that is stored in your user account by logging into your account.
- Promotional Emails
If you wish to stop receiving promotional emails, you may do so by following the instructions in the bottom of the email.
- Do Not Track
We do not monitor or recognize web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
- Important Notice to Users Outside the U.S
The Site and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the Site or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
- Rights for Residents of the European Economic Area
We comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also known as GDPR). Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) are entitled to rights regarding the collection, use, and protection of their data. These rights include:
- The right to access your personal data, and understand how it is collected and processed;
- The right to rectify any errors or inaccuracies in your personal data;
- The right to erase your personal data from collection or processing, where not in conflict with legal or operational requirements;
- The right to restrict further processing of your personal data;
- The right to receive exports of your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- The right to exclusion from automated individual decision-making based on your personal data.
- How to Contact Us