Video Editor (Full Time)
Screenwave Media is looking to add a new video editor to our growing production team. Do you live and breathe Adobe Premiere? Do you have a passion for movies and video games? Are you tired of boring editing jobs, and want to work on projects related to the nerdy things you’re interested in? We want to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will thrive in a small team environment. We’re looking for an editor that is comfortable working on a variety of content for large YouTube channels. The projects vary from scripted to unscripted, and span from comedic to informative. We have a consistent production schedule and require fast turnaround times.
Possible tasks include:
– Nonlinear video editing in Premiere Pro
– Basic sound mixing and leveling in Audition
– Creation of new assets and transitional elements in Photoshop or Illustrator
– Photo-manipulation for on-screen assets in Photoshop
– Simple After Effects or Premiere animations of assets on occasion
– Layered effects (possibly utilizing simple masks)
– Basic rotoscoping, compositing, and visual effects
Our production team works on several owned and operated and client YouTube channels, and supports our Games publishing group with video content. Screenwave Media is a multimedia production company and influencer agency specializing in music, video games, and YouTube content.
Candidate must be able to travel daily to our Bucks County studio in Chalfont, Pennsylvania. This is a full time position.
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Cover Letter, Resume, Recent editing samples, and Salary requirements