Influencer Relations Manager (Full Time)
Screenwave Media is hiring for the role of Influencer Relations Manager. The right candidate is an extroverted gamer with a deep knowledge of social media and with experience in influencer relations or agency/talent management.
This position will require creating meaningful relationships with brands and agencies on behalf of our talent and executing influencer deals from pitching our top talent to execution of the deal. This position is a full time salaried position with benefits working in a core area of business for Screenwave Media.
- Establish new and maintain current brand and agency client relationships
- Negotiate sales and delivery of influencer campaigns via correspondence with the brand and our channel management team
- Own responsibility for meeting deliverables in a timely matter and problem solving throughout the process
- Maintain current knowledge of our influencer client base and overall industry trends, especially in gaming and pop culture content
- Travel to events and conventions an average of once a month
- Must have the ability to be flexible and work a varied schedule that may include evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- 3-5 years of experience in influencer relations or talent management
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and identify new areas of growth simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with a diverse group of individuals from different cultures, industries, and communication styles
- Experience with the contract negotiation process in a fast paced environment
- Extensive knowledge and of the gaming and online media industry
- Existing engagement in gaming communities and contacts within the industry are strongly preferred
Game Tester- Entry Level (Part Time)
Do you love playing games, but especially like breaking them? Are you the kind of person who spends your time in games discovering how systems work, ways to exploit mechanics, or hunting for hidden areas? Do you like to pick apart your games to understand what makes them tick, figure out how to exploit them to disastrous effect, and completely ruin the experience of the game to the degree that you make the developers sad?
As a member of the Games team, you will be responsible for functional ad-hoc software testing for one or more of our upcoming titles using development tools, with occasional focused compliance testing of certain features (such as online functionality) as the need for it comes up during development.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about games and wants to learn more about them and how they are made. This is a great position to kick off a career in the games industry.
- Coordinate with QA Lead for day-to-day ad hoc testing
- Log bugs in our bug database using excellent documentation and repro steps
- Participate in team bug scrubs and burndowns as needed
- Perform regression testing and test plan completion to help isolate issues
- Other tasks related to games department initiatives
- Option to travel to events and conventions as a representative of Screenwave Media
- Excellent written and verbal communication dealing with technical, complex issues
- Strong problem-solving skills to help diagnose and reproduce bugs
- Detailed oriented with ability to work for long periods of time on repetitive tasks
- Reliable execution of test plans accurately and in a timely fashion
- Comfortable working both independently and with teammates
- Knowledge of basic office applications such as e-mail, Slack, Trello, etc.
- Must be able to travel to our offices in Bucks County, PA
- One or more years of software testing experience
- Experience participating in closed betas for video games
- Experience with previously shipped titles or apps
Channel Manager (Full Time)
As a Channel Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining close relationships with online creators. Screenwave Media channel managers develop competence in talent management, brand strategy, search engine optimization, and client acquisition.
- Identify and anticipate the needs of assigned channels to pair them with our existing or new services
- Support channels according to Screenwave Media service practices
- Target potential partners and identify beneficial services alongside our Channel Services and Channel Outreach teams
- Attend channel management and policy development team meetings
- Maintain a current knowledge of YouTube trends, features, and practices through internal training and YouTube Certification programs
- Travel to events and conventions as our representative
- Other tasks related to sales and support activities as assigned by management
- General understanding of YouTube and social media
- 1+ year(s) of experience in customer service or talent/account management
- Understanding of gaming, anime, YouTube, and Twitch preferred
- Basic understanding of CRM software (Hubspot preferred)
- Strong communication skills online and in person
- Self-management and organization skills
- Sales-oriented with customer service experience
- Must be able to travel to our offices in Bucks County, PA daily
For Questions, email email@example.com.