Office Manager (Full Time, Greater Philadelphia Area)
Screenwave Media is looking for individuals with strong organization skills and attention to detail for the Office Manager position. The office manager is responsible for office organization and supporting company operations and employees.
- Office organization and maintenance
- Purchase and manage supplies and equipment
- Renew insurance for Workman’s Comp, Liability, Auto, etc.
- Manage benefits (healthcare, 401K program,etc.)
- Process payroll and tax payments
- Manage employee and contractor records
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Corresponding with clients to resolve any billing issues
- Organize contracts and financial documents (invoices, receipts, etc.)
- Work with Channel Services to coordinate channel payments
- Organize and analyze data for management
- Depositing checks and other banking tasks
- Other operations tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Strong communication skills
- Self management and organization
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Basic finance knowledge
- Quickbooks experience is strongly preferred
Screenwave Media is located in the Philadelphia area in Chalfont, PA.
Web Developer (Full Time, Greater Philadelphia Area)
Screenwave Media is hiring developers interested in YouTube, the entertainment industry, and general gaming culture to build applications that matter for a company that cares.
- Basic understanding of HTTP communication and the LAMP stack
- General familiarity with WordPress, JQuery, Apache, and Git
- Interest in YouTube and gaming culture
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- YouTube API
Screenwave Media is located in the Greater Philadelphia Area and services clients worldwide.