Channel Manager (Greater Philadelphia Area)
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals that understand geek culture to be part of our channel management and sales team. As a Channel Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining close relationships with online creators. Screenwave Media channel managers develop competence in talent management, brand strategy, search engine optimization, and client acquisition.
- Support and manage channels with our customer service practices.
- Recruit new channels through our sales practices.
- Attend channel management and policy development team meetings.
- Maintain a current knowledge of YouTube trends, features, and practices.
- Travel to events and conventions as our representative.
- Professional video editing and studio facilities
- Industry event and convention access
- Casual and friendly atmosphere
- YouTube certification in channel growth
- On-site kitchen, arcade, and lounge
- Understanding of gaming, anime, YouTube, and Twitch
- Strong communication skills online and in person
- Self-management and organization skills
- Sales-oriented with customer service experience
- Bilingual candidates preferred (Portuguese/Spanish)
- Must be able to travel to our offices in Bucks County, PA daily